>

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Record Pro Bass Guitar











About:

If you need professional bass parts to perfectly fit on your song/mix/band you are on the right place!


Bass guitar and synth bass, I use professional gear to get the perfect mix of punch and warmth, ready to sit on the mix.


I can record original bass lines for your songs, replicate the bass part from a recording (also find a similar tone if you want) or play from sheets, tabs, etc


You can guide me to find the right kind of play and type of sound you're looking for, the references are also well received!


I deliver the tracks on .Wav 24 bits 44100 hz format, also a mp3 rough mix included for free.



Any question or quote for several songs feel free to ask, I'll try to give you price and delivery time as soon as I can.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

:

Wonderful... thanks!

:

Amazing experience as always.

:

Excellent work... thank you so much!

:

Thank you too man!




No comments:

Post a Comment