>

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Record Solo Cello Track Or Mix Together 2 To 4 Cello Tracks











About:

If you are looking for cello recording with sweet, deep and unique sound quality, I am here to deliver it for you.



After I started recordings for my Cellopedia YouTube channel, I got numerous comments about beauty of my cello's sound. I received many requests to make cello tracks recordings.



I take great care of sound quality of my performance. I am using high quality old cello cello and bow and soloist edition Larsen strings to make my recordings to stand out. 



You will get uncompressed wav. files with optional mp3. of every track you order.



I will use my 30+ years performance/recording experience to make happy with all tracks you will receive.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment