>

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Record Sick Acoustic Guitar Part For Your Song











About:

Hi there!



Thanks for checking in. 



I'm Nick and I love making music =)

Rock, Pop, Funk, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Stoner, Blues I like it all!



This is where I record kickass acoustic guitar part for you. Guitar is my true passion. I enjoy playing guitar and would do this all day to be honest. 



I will do a studio quality acoustic guitar part for you in any genre, gladly listen to your wishes and consider your references. (for solos check out my other gigs)



Sometimes if I really like the song I can do some mindblowing things without additional cost, just cause I like doing it.



Let's see where we can go with your stuff! =)

Reviews


:

Quality service, friendly, customized and professional quality.

:

Perfect! Overdelivered, great bargain. I will definitely work with again.

:

Great communication, good and fast delivery

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment