>

Friday, January 24, 2020

Record,Compose Trumpet, Bass Or Drums For Your Track











About:

A recording or composition for your song/piece in any style or genre. I will produce high quality recordings of Trumpet, Bass or Drums/Rhythm Section. The maximum length of song I will record is 7 minutes which will come under the Premium Package Title.

Reviews


:

My third order from Isaac was exactly what I needed. Quick response time, brilliant customer service and of course, artisanal trumpet playing. This will not be my last.

:

My second order. As good as the first. Definitely returning

:

Amazing job

:

Submitted the order, 2 days later got a response telling me it would be done by that evening, a few hours later had the files. The recordings are professional and clean. Will definitely be coming back for more soon

:

Happy with the results! My pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment