>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create A Piano Track For Any Song











About:

I will record keyboard or piano instruments for any song. 



I am a classically trained pianist who works professionally in theater, so I'm an expert with many genres - Pop, Rock, Jazz, Country, Gospel, Musical Theatre, Classical. I can play from sheet music, but also have a great ear and can play anything just by listening.



Need sheet music created for your project?
I can do that as well, just go check out my other gig for Compositions, Arrangements, and Transcriptions! 



Need to learn how to sing a new song? Do you need piano accompaniment for a performance? Looking to add a nice electric piano or organ sample to your original song?



Instruments offered include:

  • piano
  • electric piano
  • harp
  • celeste
  • church organ
  • wurlitzer
  • harpsichord
  • clavichord
  • pitched percussion (vibes, marimba, glockenspiel, xylophone)


Price is $5 per 16 measures. Not sure how many measures you need? Send me a message describing your project and needs and I can give you a measure count and custom offer right away. 



Looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Awesome musician

:

Another great experience! Exactly what I asked for and right on time!

:

Toppianotracks was verry responsive and he finished the track i ordered on time. Sound was amazing i will for sure contact him again. <3 :)

:

Great work! Will use again!

:

Excellent. The seller went out of his way to deliver what I was looking for and the final product was excellet playing and excellent quality




No comments:

Post a Comment