>

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Record Professional Guitars For Your Rock Or Metal Song











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING! Every situation is different depending on the length or the difficulty of the task so it's better to discuss it first! :)



I am an experienced guitar player with years of experience in multiple subgenres of rock and metal like: 

  • Classic Rock
  • Hard Rock
  • Thrash Metal
  • Power metal
  • Death Metal


   And more...



I am also a qualified audio engineer so i will provide you with hi quality audio files that can be used in any proffesional project.



From this gig you can expect to receive:



  1. Hi quality audio files (44.1/48 KHz, 24 bits). 
  2. Electric guitars with and without effects (ready to drop and play on your project, dry to let you add your own effects and DI so you can reamp it with your own tones).
  3. Minimum 5 Day delivery time.
  4. 2 Revisions.


I also offer additional extras to my gig, be sure to have a look at these to make sure we cover all angles of your project.



Feel free to ask me anything about your project. Place an order whenever you are ready and I will get started right away! 





Reviews


:

Gundrax provided exactly what I requested plus a little extra. I was satisfied with the tone & performance and he also quickly resolved a few chord/voicing issues which I had not picked up on when I originally wrote the riff (as I am not a guitar player myself).

:

Gundrax always comes up with something great for me, I love his work and he is a killer guitarist. Always a pleasure!

:

Always a pleasure working with seller. Fast, precise and quality material. Will be back again!!!

:

I came back and it was worth it! Great work and quick delivery as always!!!

:

Excellent work again! Gundrax has delivered some innovative and heavy riffs to fit my music. If you are looking for solid metal guitars, you won’t be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment