>

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Play And Record Amazing Guitars For Your Song











About:

I'll record professional sounding guitar tracks for your projects. I can play rhythm or lead acoustic/electric guitars in a variety of styles including: Pop, Rock, Blues, R&B, Funk, Metal, etc.



- I can compose original parts or replicate any parts or styles that you want.



- You can choose a variety of guitar sounds (clean, distorted, etc.) and a variety of effects (reverb, delay, chorus, wah-wah, etc.) for all gigs!



- All files will be sent in both mp3 and uncompressed WAV format.



Just send me a song, an idea, or any info on what you need and I'll deliver awesome sounding music for you!



Please send me a message before buying anything.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Very talented wah wah guitar player!

Seller's Response:

Luka is a very talented guitarist and went out of his way to come up with electric guitar parts that suited the project , was very happy with the tracks he is a fantastic guitar player and would highly recommend to anyone.

:

Great experience working with Mark!

:

Wow! I just mixed this together and it went beyond my expectations! Especially LOVED the solo-part! Thank you for your amazing work! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment