>

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Record Drums For Your Music











About:

Hey there

I`ll record drums for your music, can record in next styles: all kinds of rock, metal till extra fast(200 bpm double bass) or stuff like dream theatre(not that prog), pop or hip hop.

I run my own recording studio so will record as much takes as it will needs to give you best result possible

Gear list:

custom mahogany/maple drum set(10/12/14/16/22)

starclassic maple 14*6

warlord athenian 14*6

aluminium snare 13*6.5

Diril cymbals: 14hi hat 17crash 20crash 19china 21ride

double pedals(i would like to use them ;) )

antelope audio goliath HD as studio interface

antelope audio edge quadro

audix d6 x2 d4 x2 adx51 x2 i5

lewitt dtp 640 rex

earthworks dm20 x2 

shure sm 7b sm 24



You can choose from that gear if you would like, otherwise i`ll make my own decisions. If there are cymbals sizes i don`t have but you REALLY need them on your record - feel free to message me, i`ll try to find them.

I don`t do mixing / mastering myself, but i can do leveling or alining for extra



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment