>

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Record The Bass For You Track











About:

It is important that you write to me before bidding





look carefully at the price / second ratio, to avoid misunderstandings



I'm a session bass player with 10 years of experience, I guarantee groove, tempo, sound quality and professionalism. You can check few of my latest recordings on:





My channel: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yhousel+gonzalez



ask before bidding



Reviews


:

Seller provided a cool funky bassline to compliment my track, would recommend to others

:

delivered good quality bass which i asked to be improvised alongside my tracks melody, very satisfied with the outcome would recommend.

:

Great as always!!!!

:

Always good!

:

great thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment