>

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Compose A Pro Piano Backing Track For Your Song











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE ! 



You feel like your Song is UNFINISHED ?  An instrument is missing, specifically a professionnal Piano Backing-track ?



You're at the RIGHT place ! :)



  • How does it work ?


- You send me your song (MP3 or WAV) recommended

- You just tell me the timing where you want a piano backing-track to your music.



ex : "i want a piano from 1:00 - 1:30".

Then, for each part you choose what kind of cover you want : Calm accompaniment, background, melody, virtuose solo, improvisation, etc...)



Take a few seconds to listen to the two examples of my Preview-Video, you will noticed how much i can make your song improve !



  • My Career :


I'm a Professional Pianist, Cellist and Composer since more than 10 years now, and i'm continuously creating new pieces for producers. My service is available for everyone and can be commercially-used in every projects (TV, films, backgrounds Videos, Weddings, etc...).





Reviews


:

So great! I'm a return customer. This guys delivers fast and high quality projects. Communication is 10/10 and I couldn't be happier with the results.

:

so great! thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment