>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Record A Backing With Acoustic Guitar, Bass And Drums











About:

I will record 3 instruments for you on one song:



-An Acoustic Guitar track or a Ukulele track

-A Bass Guitar track

-A Drum track (mixed and ready to be used as it is)



This gig doesn't include mixing/mastering. I'll deliver your files as 3 separate tracks in wav. 



I offer complete instrumental production with multiple acoustic/ electric guitar tracks and keyboards as well.



Please DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER without discussing your project with me.



I won't export separate parts of drums in wav (hi hat separate, kick separate, snare separate, etc.) as it takes a lot of time. Ask me to make you a custom order of additional $5 if that's how you want your drum files. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent quality! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Hey thanks heaps once again! You do a great job! Can’t wait to learn and sing.x

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Another good job out of my lyrics. Thank you Now to learn it and sing in my own voice. Amazing work once again, well done




No comments:

Post a Comment