>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Record Live Accoustic Drums For Your Song In 24Hours











About:

Hello Friends, 

I will record live acoustic drums for your song in my professional studio recording, will deliver in a day or two and will play any style of music. The audio file(s) which i will be sending you will be wav or aiff (44.1 or 48 khz , 24 bit). 

 

I record with TAMA HYPERDRIVE  Series  Drums - 7 piece and I USE ZILDJIAN CUSTOM CYMBALS. I record using logic prox and I use Shure SM57(Snare), Audix D2s(Rack Toms), Audix D6(Floor Tom) and AKG D112 MkII(Kick) and AKG C1000 S Condenser Mics(Overheads).

All I need from you is an audio of your song with any instructions you have for me. It would be best if your song is recorded to click. I can deliver in less than 24hours!!! 

SEE MY REVIEWS!!!





Reviews


:

Nothing against the gentleman, and I think he knows how to play the drums... but when I initially send ANYONE an example of what I'm looking for, I'm expecting someone to say they can or can't do it before I commit to them. 3 attempts and nowhere near what I was looking, ended up doing it myself. Frustrated because they should've said that they're not familiar with what I'm asking.

:

Great drummer. Does a good job intrepetiing what the music song needs.

:

ottimo tutto ok super suono

:

Very quick & accurate revision :)

:

It was fine to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment