>

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Play Your Piano Projects Professionally











About:

I've been studying classical piano for six years and composing for three years. I will play your work with all my knowledge and as professionally as possible. 



  • It doesn't have to be classical music, I can play any genre.
  • I also have a home studio to record it. 
  • If you don't want a pure piano sound, we can create the sound you're looking for with some effects and plug-ins.
  • I can play your scripts.


    Please contact me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you 🙏

:

awesome work!

:

dogusbilgilier was attentive, communicative, and recorded my music beautifully!

:

I got what i want with this seller that other seller unable to do, great and passion composer, highly recommended for beautiful music composing.




No comments:

Post a Comment