>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Write And Record Drum Midi Parts For Your Song











About:

Hello, 

Using my 10 years of playing experience as a sessions drummer for bands and artists in Southern India, I will record acoustic sounding drum MIDI parts for your song. Based on your requirement, I can provide from stereo drum mix (mp3 format) to individual drum stems (wav format) with a GoPro video recording of myself playing to your track. 



I'm fairly comfortable with most genres (rock, pop, alternative, indie, blues, country, funk, R&B). However, I do not play hardcore death metal/speed metal. 



So feel free to contact me about your requirements and let's make some great songs. For your reference, check out my instagram profile --> https://www.instagram.com/vinayrk/



Equipment I use: 

Roland TD11KV using Logic Pro X(10.3) and Addictive Drums 2 VST



P.S.: The packages mentioned are for recording ONLY 1 SONG. If you have more than one song for me to work on, please let me know so that we can work out on a custom offer. 

Reviews


:

Yes to a degree!

:

Quick and quality work, and a pleasure to work with. I'll be back with more projects. Highly recommended! Thank you.

:

Another great experience.

:

Was able to work with very little to go on from myself.

:

Timely, great communication, appropriate modifications




No comments:

Post a Comment