>

Monday, January 13, 2020

Record Amazing Electric Guitar For You











About:

Hello my friend!



I am a professional guitarist from Serbia driven by love and passion for music and guitar. 



I would be happy to play a solo on your song in any style, my favorites are: fusion, rock, jazz, blues, metal, EDM, country, hip hop...



If you need a lead solo in the song, or a rhythm guitar part or bits of pieces of lead playing to add to the vibe of the song than this service is for you.



For recording I use a range of guitars and amplifiers, so I could provide versatility in sound and styles. 



Before ordering I recommend you to contact me to discuss your project so I could do the best possible job.


Thank you,
Wolfman


Reviews


:

Awesome, great player. Easy to work with.

:

perfect experience. the result is very beautiful and has the grace i expected from that kind of solo.

:

Best performance in guitar playing. Wolfman i'll come back :)

:

Working with wolfmanguitar was one of my best experiences, not only on Fiverr, but on any freelancer websites. He is a real professional musician, in the best sense of the word. I could not be more satisfied and I am pretty sure we'll work together again. Thanks mate!

:

Great solo! And delivered in good quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment