>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create Pro Piano Arrangements And Compositions In All Styles











About:

Note: about me fees, I am charging as a pro due to my background, waiting for being included at Fiverr pro.



I am a professional musician graduated in classical piano with a large experience in jazz, latin and retro pop (50s to 80s). I have travelled to many countries performing piano recitals (Canada, Austria, Germany, Colombia, Uruguay, etc). My piano teacher specialized in Juilliard School in NY with the great pedagogue Adele Marcus. You can hear my last piano solo arrangement for a professional production in this cd avaliable in itunes with the Symphony of Budapest (track 12):



https://itunes.apple.com/es/album/a-dream-come-true/1317114358



I offer simples or complexes and elaborated piano performances, arrangements and compositions with a totally professional classical or contemporary flavor in different styles (classical, jazz, pop, latin) for your cinema / cds or other music productions. 

Reviews


:

Amazing. The most talented piano arranger that I have ever worked with. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

:

Responsible seller and Fantastic work. Best in Class pianist here on Fiveer in my opinion. He really compose and plays !

:

Awesome! Good stuff

:

good stuff!

:

Best experience here on Fievver working with him. He is very understanding and willing to put out extra effort to customized to your need.




No comments:

Post a Comment