>

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Play The PIANO Cover Version Of The Song That You Choose











About:

Hi



I enjoy arranging music for the piano.

I gladly will play your song on the piano.

I use different styles in my work, for example, pop, blues, jazz and so on.



The basic gig covers 1 minutes of music.



You will receive HQ mp3 (320 Kbps).



For extra charge, I'll send you a midi file.



Feel free to ask questions.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love working with Nataly, she is the best. Very professional, quick and her work is amazing.

Seller's Response:

Natinash is wonderful.

:

Natalia has awesome piano skills and really understands how to get the most out of a rough idea.

:

Great customer! Interesting orders!

:

Natalia has outstanding skill and subtlety of expression.




No comments:

Post a Comment