>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Play Piano, Sax, Bass Or Vocal Harmonies For Your Song











About:

I'm a professional musician based in Germany. 

I play piano for over 20 years now, having had the chance to study jazz theory in all its beauty and complexity. In the progress I picked up many skills, like learning to play saxophone, bass and guitar to a semi-professional level. 



Also, I have good hearing abilities, which makes it easy for me to harmonize your vocal tracks. I can come up with lines in seconds and help you pimp your project quickly. 

My main gig is Reggae, which I make with my project "Unlimited Culture", but also Jazz, Hip Hop, Blues and Soul are always on my mind. 



If you decide for me and I accept, what you can expect is my full commitment to your project and real dedication, cause if I ever loved something it's music in all its shapes, colours and forms.

You can check out some of the stuff I made myself for fun on Soundcloud, or check out our Album "Get Ready" for some Reggae probes.



Contact me if you need an authentic musician to help you out. 

See you soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment