>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Record A Slide Guitar











About:

I've played guitars for more, than 10 years. And also have more than 5 years of sound-producing experience. I definitely can record some suitable guitars for your music, especially for rockfunkpop, electronic music & dark dance, but also I can record some parts for jazzblues and even metal music.

 I use high-quality plugins and some analog gear, few guitars (include 7-string acoustic and 8-string electric), and definitely can find something individual and extremely good for your music.

If you need some special examples, please, just ask me, and I will provide them for you.

If you need bass/keyboards/drumsmixing/mastering or sound-producing, please, check my other gigs for them, or ask me for custom offer.



Thanks for visiting my page!

Alex Gloshkin

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A smooth experience defined by some great slide parts! Many thanks Michael

Seller's Response:

great stuff! I appreciate you knocking it out without much real direction. thanks!

:

Absolutely excellent! I'm so happy I used Alex for the slide guitar part I needed. He delivered it very fast and it sounds awesome!

:

Great work

:

Thanks! Hope for future collaborations!




No comments:

Post a Comment