>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Record Dobro On Your Song











About:

I love playing the Dobro and I have an ear for fun and unique melodies.  I would be happy to play a part on your next record.  



I will write a Dobro part for your song.



Each additional part will follow the same pricing guide as explained below. 



This gig is $10 for 60 seconds



I will record each additional 60 seconds for $10 



Stems will be delivered in 24 bit wav

I also like to add markers in the project so I can get a clear picture of the arrangement.  I will include these markers in the consolidated files. 





Hope to to hear from you soon.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

doctormcfarland provided me with a really good dobro track for my song.

Seller's Response:

Great song

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT player and artist. Did exactly what I wanted and my projects will be forever better because of his work. THANK YOU!

Seller's Response:

Your welcome. I was already setup so I put the acoustic in there as well. Still not sure how all this impulse stuff works but I’m glad you know what you are doing.

Seller's Response:

Perfect!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment