>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Make Original Instrumental Song On Guitar











About:

I will create a guitar jingle, background music or instrumental song for you. 

You can use it for your song, to sing over it, for a video, presentation, commercial or whatever you want... 

It could be acoustic or electric or a combination. 



Music styles I am good at: 

Rock / Pop / Blues / Soul / Funk / Reggae / Country / Jazz / Classical / Flamenco / Ska / Metal / Hardcore / Punk / Psychedelic etc. 



I'm playing Washburn EA16N acoustic and 1983 USA Fender Stratocaster electric guitar. 

I'm recording HQ audio using several recording softwares, USB audio interfaces, guitar pedals, amps, microphones... 

You can ask for mp3, wave or any other format you want. 



Click the link to see my Youtube channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DOG1scPobuOpNMCOf_qng



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment