>

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Professionally Record Real Acoustic Drums For Your Song











About:

I have over 20+ years of experience playing and recording the drums and during those many years I have had the privilege of touring as both a professional drummer and drum tech, These days I run my own recording studio on the outskirts of London in the UK, Fortunately because of this I have a beautiful studio drum kit fully mic'd and ready to record 24/7.



My studio also boasts a large collection of spare drum kits, snares, cymbals, mics and lots more so crafting the sound you desire is no issue!



Being a sight-reading drummer you are more than welcome to send me notation if you wish for me to play something extremely specific or simply ask me to write a part to fit the song in question, I'm always happy to alter the parts I'm playing and the sound of my kit if it doesn't live up to the sound your searching for.



If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Reviews


:

Incredibly nice and responsive PRO drummer! Excellent sounding kit and very clean recording. Would highly recommend Josh to anyone looking for real professional drums for their songs!! Looking forward to adding the “magic” to more of my songs very soon! Thanks Josh! You rock man!!

:

Very professional work, great time-keeping and an understanding of my needs for the track. Would recommend to anyone looking for drums.

:

thanks great job

:

Josh delivered what I asked for and more. He's super nice, very understanding and do strive for a good piece instead of "just doing the job". Would recommend Josh as your drummer if you're looking for one. I told him I want a more Dream Theater-like 4/4 sound since I love their music (especially their ballads) and he provided. Received 8 tracks and 1 mixed HQ track for more mixing options, that's great!

:

Everything was great x




No comments:

Post a Comment