>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Record Great Guitar And Bass For Your Songs











About:

Want a great guitar solo? Or a solid bassline? Looking for a fully produced instrumental song or backing track? I can record what you need and what you want!

In any genre from pop to rock, metal, ambient, jazz, blues... you are the artist!



Please provide me with

  • a backing track 
  • the tempo (BPM) of your song
  • what you want in terms of sounds and style (the more precise you will be, the more I will meet your needs!) You can reference songs and artists 
  • any specification (effects, melodies or riff you want me to play, etc.)


If you want a fully produced song, please explain what genre you are aiming for, the theme of the song, provide lyrics if you have them and any composition ideas. If you already have an audio demo, I can record it and turn it into a full, mixed and produced song ;)



I will send you .wav files, unless otherwise specified.

Reviews


:

very good communication,very good musician,we will work again in the future Recommended!!

:

Great musician,recommended.thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment