>

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Provide Killer Guitars Bass Drums Rock Metal Pop











About:

KILLER SESSION INSTRUMENTATION For your ROCK HARD ROCK METAL POP needs

A perfectionist in nature, with 2 decades of vast experience of performing and making music, live and in the studio, across the full spam of Rock Metal Pop genre I am happy to provide KILLER SESSION INSTRUMENTATION for your project by offering the following services:

  •        Electric guitar
  •        Bass
  •        Drums
  •       Additional instrumentation (symphonic orchestra / electronic / ambient etc)

My approach to each session is wholehearted with take-no-prisoners attitude; extra mile step will be taken in order to make your track shine!

  •        Recordings are done using industry proven tools of the trade
  •        Available online 24/7
  •        Quick turnaround
  •        Guaranteed satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, I will be happy to discuss your project in detail, share relevant portfolio and whatever else is needed. 

Looking forward to breathe life into your vision!

Reviews


:

A real pro in every sense of the word.

:

Petar was great to work with! An amazing musician that delivers what he says in a very timely manner. Will definitely work with again in the future.

:

Petar is a 5/5 seller. Perfect marks, I will continue to utilize you throughout our newest studio project. Your suggestions/arrangements are awesome, his recordings are also tight. I have contracted w/ Petar for multiple instrumental pieces in the last few weeks. I am paying for a verified seller and I have received exceptional work/s that have far exceeded my expectations.

:

I purchased this gig becuase I needed a combination multiple music instrument/music recording skills. I selected Petara because he is a verified seller through Fiveer, I couldn't have been more happy. His communication is on point for a skilled gig of this nature meaning he is responsive. Petara also made musical suggestion/s and contributed so much that we feel we need him working with us on the rest of our project. We have contracted to do future work/s with this seller. If not for the platform & this seller our final product would not be of the caliber that it is currently. Thank you, sincerely.

:

Very nice work again! Turned out to be amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment