>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Be Your Session Player With My Electric Guitars











About:

I will be your session player on your song for $5 exclusively on fiverr. 

You can have any of my Electric Guitars (Fender Stratocaster, Telecaster, Gibson Les Paul or others) 

I am a professional musician with a professional studio, instruments, microphones and preamp.

You'll have a professional quality recording!



  • 30 seconds = 1 gig ($5)
  • 30-60 seconds = 2 gigs ($10)
  • 60-90 seconds = 3  gigs ($15)


If your song requires a longer part or multiple guitar layers please send me a message and I'll quote how many additional gigs you'll have to order.



The file will be delivered in WAV format, AIFF and other files available for no extra charge. 



Check out my music : 

  • https://open.spotify.com/album/0LWTk7BcQu3566zzep5W24?si=ptJEk0EmQ2S2Zb-VBDUBPw
  • https://soundcloud.com/raighes/sets/raighes-factory-productions/s-Hxk76



Feel free to contact me send me your song before order and ask me any questions you have. 



Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you man exactly how I wanted it

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order :)

Seller's Response:

Roberto is amazing! Goes above and beyond to satisfy your needs. Very pleased with the outcome.

Seller's Response:

Really glad you enjoyed :) Thank you for your order :)

:

delivered great work, was willing to make corrections!




No comments:

Post a Comment