>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Slap The Bass For You











About:

I'm a bass player trying to better myself with music. I'd like any chances of helping people with any music that i'm capable of. I'll record original bass lines, lines you made, or i can do covers of particular songs.I have about 13 years of bass under my belt. But, only about 5 years semi-professionally. I've performed with high school ensembles, jazz combos, rock bands, and jazz bands on multiple occastions. I've studied music ever since my freshman year of high school.I can read music, and understand theory. I'm not the best player in the world, so if you request something impossible from me, i won't abide to the request. If you aren't satisfied with my performance, don't pay me. It's simple. I want to better myself, to the best i can be with this site. Thank you, for giving me a shot. Let's jam!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment