>

Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Electric Guitar On Your Song Today











About:

I am ready to record the electric guitar parts in your song. I work as a performer, session player and instructor. Much of my recording work is done from my home studio.



Please indicate what type of guitar part you want:
  • Electric Rhythm
  • Electric Lead/Solo


Please provide what song information you have available

  • BPM
  • Chords, Chart, Arrangement if available
  • Sheet music if you already have a part written out
  • Specific song times (eg: I want the guitar solo between 1:30-1:50)
  • Style ideas, bands or guitarists that you want to channel. Otherwise I will interpret the part.


Contact Me Before Ordering

Great Communication Leads To A Great Result 



Pricing starts at $5 

I will supply guitar track that is tailored to your song ready to sit in your mix.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

PERFECT work! Highly recommended!

:

PERFECT work! Delivered more than I even asked for. Highly recommended!

:

fantastic quality job as usual - going to continue keep ordering from jimmy great guy!

:

Jimmy always delivers quality guitar playing!

:

Jimmy always delivers the best quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment