>

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Record Professional Bass Electric In 3 Days











About:

Please, contact me before placing your order. I will send a general track in MP3 format (my recorded part, including your song) for review. I record with microphones and high quality equipment. I deliver my pieces recorded in MP3 format or in WAV format. Recording time up to 240 seconds.



Gallery of real instruments that are NOT AVAILABLE IN THE PACKAGES OFFERED: ELECTRIC BASS $ 25, HARP $ 25, FOUR VENEZUELAN $ 25CLASSIC DOUBLE BASS 35 $, ELECTRIC CONTRABASS $ 35, UKELELE $ 30.


Gallery of sampling instruments played through a lead synthesizer AVAILABLE IN THE PACKAGES: Marimba, viola, violin, cello, mandolin. 



NOTE: It doesn't matter how many bass players I've known and worked for you, we don't have enough comments because we're new entrepreneurs. Dare to experience the sound of one of the best bassists in my country, it is a guaranteed experience that cannot be expressed in words and that only I can offer you. GUARANTEED!!!





Reviews


:

Once again Jmusic is your one stop studio! Thanks again for an excellent bass line!!

:

jmusicrecords IS THE ONLY NAME YOU NEED TO KNOW for all things percussion and awesome bass tracks. Worked with them now several times and always a pleasure and great outcomes! R.J. Paradee BillBoard Songwriting Contest Winner Los Angeles

:

Wonderful

:

It doesn't get any better than jmusicrecords. Outstanding artist, excellent communicator, great product. I can't recommend any more highly.

:

He is very helpful and honest. And I'll tell you this, he does try to suit your need when it comes to music!




No comments:

Post a Comment