>

Friday, January 10, 2020

Record Professional Electric Guitar For Your Song











About:

Why should we work together?



I love the challenge of giving life through music.



I offer a personal treat to each of my projects. Every piece of music I make is made specifically for each and every client I work with. 



With this package I will compose and record professional, original electric guitar track for your song.



I offer:



- Personal treat.

- Full communication and comprehension with you

- Patience to try to understand your ideas

- Great work relationship



I offer SPECIAL PRICING for returning clients! Please message me as we would love to work with you long term!



You are welcome to use in any commercial situation but acknowledge that we take credit for composition and production.



We can send you a free watermarked demo for 2 reviews, which means you will be happy with the musical direction, style and quality through the process. 



Feel free to send me a message any time you want.

Looking forward to start working together.

Reviews


:

Nice Guitar playing. Also a very friendly person! 5 Stars

:

Great electric guitar playing!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment