>

Friday, January 10, 2020

Record Rnb Jazz Neo Soul Funk Guitar Tracks











About:

If you're looking for a soulful guitar track you came to the right place. 



I can provide you with professional quality guitar tracks. The service includes:



  • High Quality audio file.
  • Electric or acoustic guitar.
  • Rhythm, lead, or improvised solo.
  • I'll make your vision come to life.
  • Delivered fast to you!
  • Jazz, R&B, Hip Hop, Soul Music, Bossa Nova, Samba, Neo Soul, Funk, and many other genres.




Feel free to contact me so we can better discuss your vision and idea. My goal is to combine my expertise with your sound to bring your vision to life. 







Reviews


:

Extremely happy with the work. Easy to work with, and great communication. Very Patient with all my requests lol. Will definitely work with him again.

:

He felt the vibe !

:

this is my second time user this seller and it was even better than my first 5 star rating. I advise anyone looking for that soulful vibe to go right to this guy! very musically and communicates extremely well.

:

Amazing!!!! Excellent musician exceeded my expectations!!!

:

Super sick this guy is the truth




No comments:

Post a Comment