>

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Record A Professional Acoustic Guitar For You











About:

I will create an amazing acoustic guitar backing track or solo for your song. This is specially for singers or song writers who need a backing track for their song .

Check out my channel on youtube : 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fbuaXOiHMvIIuT1WkgMdQ

Reviews


:

Fantastic. Highly recommended

:

very good performer....great experience

:

As always Sammy was very good at finding the mood in my music. Even when I have a few corrections, Sammy is very accommodating and make several tracks I can choose from. I highly recommend Sammy, he is very fast and a very skilled guitarist.

:

Very fast and very good guitar playing

:

Sammy is very professional. This is the second time I have used him for a guitar track. His service was excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment