>

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Record High Quality Rhythm And Lead Guitar For Your Song











About:

I offer to you high quality rhythm and lead electric guitar tracks for your songs. Be sure you will get an absolutely professional sounding performance for your tune. 



I record on my project studio using: 

-Brian Moore iGuitar 8.13 (Seymour Duncan Humbuckers).

-Allan Entwistle Strat style guitar.

-D'Angelico SS Semi-hollow guitar.

-Processing: Roland GR-55, IK Multimedia Amplitube 4. 

-Cakewalk Sonar.



You can ask for up to 2 revisions, 

will provide the tracks with or without wet effects (delay, reverb) as you request, so you can decide to use them with your own processing or not.



Feel free to send me a message if you have any question.



Reviews


:

My favorite guitarist here!

:

Exactly What I was looking for!

:

Awesome work! Thanks for the epic guitar sounds!

:

Perfect! Just What I needed

:

Carlos is the man. Seriously, it's tough to find consistently awesome musicians, but Carlos is one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment