>

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Record Harmonica Or Bass Guitar For Your Song











About:

Do you need a studio quality Harmonica track? I can help! My name is Hector, I have  5 years of experience and professional gear for recording. I can add a harmonica solo for your song, I can add some licks or accompaniment. You can contact me for custom offers, recording packages or simply to know the details of your song and the requirements. You can't go wrong with this! See you in the order chat  ;)


for each job I deliver the following files:
-harmonica with your song mixed in mp3 format
- separate files in wav format, The harmonica can be recorded at 24 or 32 bits with a sampling frequency of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz depending on what you need for your project.


 I can record a harmonica solo or accompaniment for:




- jingles and intros with commercial use
- originals songs and covers
- theme music
I can also record any of the fallowing instruments:


-bass

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hey! Great job with the recording, even more than I asked for! Played it just the way I hoped you would! Very satisfied :)

Seller's Response:

you're welcome! I hope we work together again in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Great Job, super fast and best communication, thank'you

:

you're welcome :)

:

Nicely played, great quality of delivery. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment