>

Friday, January 10, 2020

Record Drums To Your Song











About:

Yatziv is a professional drummer and percussionist with more than 20 years of recording’s experience.

He plays on drum set, various percussion and a master of Tabla (Indian drum).

Played and recorded with various artists from metal, progressive rock and pop to ethnic music, Indian classical music and more. 



I will record and send you a one minute demo of your song with my drums or percussion on it
 unmixed, as a reference for 10$



* check out my EXTRA



Gear:

Drum kit- Pearl Mahogany classic (limited edition)

Bass drum 22''

Snare drum 13''

Side snare 10''

Toms 10'', 12'', 16'', 18''

Wide array of Zildjian, Paiste and Istanbul Cymbals

Additional accessories- iron cobra double pedals, wind chimes and cow bells

Mics:

t. bone DC 4000

BD25 Beta dynamic bass drum mic

CD56 Beta dynamic snare/tom mic

EM81 back electret overhead mic

Audio interface:

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

Software: Cubase le6



EXTRAS - 

* Two complete takes of isolated multi track unmixed drums recordings as WAV files via Dropbox - 60$

* Two complete takes of isolated multi track unmixed Tabla or percussion recordings as WAV files via Dropbox - 60$







Send me a message if you have any questions about my service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job man! Excuse the delay; I'm just getting to it! Having the two variations, plus the shaker and chimes will enable me to create a track with dynamics, over which I can layer pads etc. Let's go ahead and plan for the 20 total loops. I'd say we do 10 total which are in the 180-220bpm range, and have this "shamanic" vibe, and then 10 others that are slower and more syncopated and could include udu and other hand-drums etc. Let me know what you think. Best, Beard

Seller's Response:

So Cool! There's more coming ha ha.

Seller's Response:

Very good communication and understanding. Great fun!

Seller's Response:

You are an Artist! You must be in all my songs : )

:

We have been working together for quite some time now. Always big fun, and a great pleasure to work with this great artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment