>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Play Drums In Your Full Album











About:

If you need less than an album, see my other gig! Or message for custom offer.



$30 - Price per extra song 



Hello, my name is Rohan Bumbra. I am a professional session drummer based in Scotland. I have been a pro for a number of years and have gained a huge amount of experience both in the studio and as a player and I am now happy to offer my services on an online format!



If you choose to work with me, you will be hiring a professional musician, producer and engineer to work closely alongside you to make sure you get the exact sound you want. You will have access to my studio, and my extensive drum collection and Pro audio recording gear. 



I will approach each project as if a blank canvas. Each and every session I do will be tailored with you and your music in mind. So when I pick my microphones, my drums, my processing etc, it will be with you in mind.



There will be no shortcuts and I take pride in my work. I will work closely with you to make sure you are happy with the parts and the sound before we call it a job done. 



I am happy to chat and answer any questions about potential projects. Please feel free to get in touch! 



Rohan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment