>

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Record Guitar To Best Fit Your Vision For Your Song











About:

I will record professional guitar tracks for whatever project you are working on and will not provide less than my best.



What should you expect from working with me?


  • Your vision will be clearly fulfilled by someone who is easy to work with.
  • Professional interactions and patience in understanding your vision will be given on every project.

  • Recordings will be recorded and treated as if it were for my own project.


Help me understand your vision.


The more descriptive you are of what you're looking for, the better I'll be able to deliver on your project. The tones and styles that you want me to play should be clearly stated, unless you would like me to have free reign on the project. Adding a link to an artist with a sound that is similar to what you would like on your project, would help me deliver on your vision more accurately.



Let's Get Recording!









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment