>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record Any Cover Song For You











About:

If you want high quality piano tracks, I am the right oerson for your needs!



I will record any song for you on piano(cover, jingle).

A high quality audio file (WAV, even in the basic gig) is included in every package.



Additionally you can also get

- a video of my hands playing your song

- a faster delivery

- the sheet music



Feel free to send me a message if you have further questions.



Reviews


:

I did enjoy working with vickydao very much!

:

She did a great job. Quick delivery and did exactly what I asked.

:

Wonderful wonderful job! Vicky delivered exactly what I was looking for in a very short amount of time, and listened to my revisions and changed things accordingly in a very professional and friendly manner. Highly highly recommend! :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment