>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record A Unique Bass Line Professionally











About:

I will record bass for any demo, small project,or big project that you have. I am willing to work with anyone interested. I play any style of music, and have expertise in many genres. My goal is to satisfy your needs to the best of my ability.





Pricing:





  • Demo/ song (1:30 min): $10


  • Song/Project ( 2:01-4 min): $25


  • Song/Project ( 4 + min): $35




 Inbox me if interested. Look forward to working with you! 



If you would like to hear me more, check out my instagram!



Instagram username: @ronald_ayala77

Reviews


:

Solid as a rock

:

Another super sounding bass track!

:

Time and time again Ron always delivers that 10/10 bass playing to take my project to that next level! Creativity and musicianship is one of a kind with this dude. Truly grateful! Thank you again sir :D

:

Well done, loved the bass line!

:

I can never go to another bass player. Ron just has that touch to bring any song life! He has a good understanding of melody and rhythm and has also has patience to get the music right. Thank you again for your help with this record my friend. 100% approved!




No comments:

Post a Comment