>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record High Quality Acoustic Guitar Parts For Your Song











About:

Please contact me before ordering



I will provide high-quality acoustic guitar tracks for you. I will record the guitar according to what you want. I can record chords, fingerpicking, and solos. I will record and edit the track(s) until I get the best sound. I won't just settle with OK, I want what's best for my customers. I specialize in rock, pop, and gospel.



I can create melodies by myself if you want to, but send me a reference or recording, along with the following information:

-The key signature (ex. E major), and chords

-BPM (ex. 100)



Reminders:

-I cannot record songs that are too complex

-I will charge an extra $5 if you want an additional recording time of 90 seconds



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment