>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Play Dobro For Your Song











About:

I am a experienced musician owner of a profesional recording studio. With more that 700 gigs in Fiverr with 5 stars rating.



Mics: Neumann, Royer, Akg, shure, Rode, Oktava

Preamps: Neve 1073, Neve 1272, Api 512c, Avalon 737sp, etc.



I will use a Regal Dobro upgraded with Beard legend cone and #14 spider.



Listen to me playing a song here:



https://youtu.be/xC-4EgR_qnw



Reviews


:

Quick turnaround, great quality.

:

Fantastic , sounds very professional . Would come back again and again

:

Super fast turn around. Easy communication. Very professional.

:

Great work Hugo.. once again. I can highly recommend working with Hugo.

:

Hugo did an outstanding job on this track! He got it to me in less than a day, and totally tore up the solo. I look forward to future projects with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment