>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Record A Keyboard, Piano Or Hammond B3 Track For Your Song











About:

***IMPORTANT***

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING A GIG.  

I am a professional touring and session musician with over 15 years experience in the studio.  I specialize in vintage keyboards (i.e. Hammond Organ, Clav, Wurly, Rhodes etc.)  Currently, I am using the following instruments for recording:

* Hammond B3 Organ

* Leslie Speaker Cabinet Model 147

* Altenburg 5’9” Grand Piano

* Korg Kross Synthesizer

* MOTU Electric Keys Plug-In

* G-Force MTron; Mellotron Plug-In 

I record with Pro-Tools 11 and various outboard processing tools and plug-ins.

samples:  https://soundcloud.com/musik-haus-llc/sets

* You will receive 1 stereo WAV/AIFF or high quality MP3 (320 kbps)

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

* A WAV/AIFF or high quality MP3 file of your song (final mixes are preferred but not required) I WILL NOT ACCEPT MIDI

* A description of the song and what you would like me to play







Reviews


:

completely crushed it!

:

good stuff!

:

Through the jurney of recording my album Mark has done a perfect job, tnx.

:

It was a pleasure working with Mark! He read/listened to my request and delivered a product that sounds very much like how I hear my song playing in my head. I will send future work his way. Thank you, Mark, for breathing music into my lyrics. -S

:

alltime the greatest, all in time and over the top marvelous,




No comments:

Post a Comment