>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide A Professionally Recorded Guitar Solo For Your Song











About:

I have access to all of the Universal Audio guitar plugins so I can record a very high quality track for you in a fast and efficient way!  I also have a wide variety of electric  and acoustic guitars at my disposal so that I can record using the sound that you want!  This gig is for tracking acoustic or electric guitar for you.  All of my cables used for recording are Mogami Gold, so the quality of recording will be as clear as possible.  The basic package is just for a dry guitar track.  If you want added effect, it is an add on to the gig.  All of my recording is done in Studio One. Just let me know what you need and I will get it done!



Just shoot me a message with your expectations and the stems.  The more information that you give me, the quicker I can get you exactly what you want.



Things like BPM and chord progression would be very helpful information as well.



I have played for over 12 years and am extremely versatile as a musician.  Just send me an order and we can immediately get started!



Thank you for your consideration.  I would love to help you bring your project to life!



- Jake

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment