>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Record Drum Tracks For You











About:





Hi there!. 


I Will record live acoustic drums for you. As a session drummer, I provide the highest quality drum tracks. I’m your best choice when you want a professional studio drummer and a high-end drum recording. 


Berklee Online - Advanced Professional Certificate Music Production using Avid Pro Tools 2017.


I am a creative musician, I love to record and create new things not cover songs. 


I can play drum tracks any genre of music like. 


pop,jazz,rock,metal,ballad,blues,reggae,folk,Country,soul r&b,Classical,EDM,Orchestra...... 


Signal Chain workflow.


I will record my drum track with neve 1073 preamp mic preamp, professional microphone, analog hardware into my pro tools 12.5 HD. 


I pride myself on delivering quality work on time, every time.


Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help and I invite you to contact me before ordering...




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure......

Seller's Response:

Great drumer




No comments:

Post a Comment