>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Compose Piano Music For A Song











About:

Hello there.

My name is Pranav and I have been playing the Piano for more than 9 years now. I can play a song on the Piano of your choice, play it for your vocals or even compose a melody.



I play on Yamaha P45B digital piano.



You will receive a .wav file (or mp3) at the completion of the project.



In a standard gig package, the length of the recording can be anywhere from 0 to 90 seconds. You can customize the package however you like. 

Or just send me a message and I'll send you a customized package.



Although the delivery time depends on the complexity of the music, I generally finish the work in 4 days max. 





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing pianist! Beautiful playing. Exactly what i wanted. I will highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

very good i have buy soon

:

very nice work ,, request to you if you are reading this let's do some piano work with this guy ... thank you bro

:

He provide extremely beautiful melodies, and provided more service then needed, highly recommend this service!

:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment