>

Friday, February 28, 2020

Record Piano Or Keyboard On Your Song











About:

Hello!



I'm musician with 13 years of experience in classical, latin and pop style.



I can play for your original song, cover or wherever you want, I can also read music, just let me know what exactly you need and will get to pickin' on it right away.



As an extra, I can record a guitar, piano or even voice as part for your original song. 

If you want more than one instrument, then you double or triple your order. 



My tools:

Keyboard Yamaha E353

Pedal Sustain MGear

Interfac Focusrite Scarlett Solo



Pricing:

10 seconds = $5

up to 1:00 = $25

up to 2:00 = $50

up to 3:00 = $75



Please Contact me before order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I cant recommend her enough. What a beautiful work she did for me, fast communication and prompt delivery. Was expecting high, but she went beyond, her playing had me on the edge of my chair trying to hold the tears. Thank you, will definitely come back for more projects soon! Youll not be disappointed! Thank you so much!!!

:

It was a wonderful experience working with Osmrivera very good work and fast service. Thanks!

:

I have used this seller before and I have always been happy with the results I get. communication is good, quality of work is good. Brilliant all round.

:

It is always a dream working with her!

:

A most pleasant experience and a simply beautifully talented artists. This girl plays with soul and I will absolutely be working with her again! If you need professional piano, there is no where else to look. THANK YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment