>

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Session Musician











About:

Why choose ME?



I have been a drummer since the age of 2, Pianist/Keyboardist since the age of 10 and guitarist since age 18. 

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Music Composition & Technology for Film and Games. 



- I produce a QUICK project turn around. 



- I possess high-quality instruments such as an 8 piece drum set, djembe drum, Cajon drum, acoustic and electric guitars, keyboard and an upright electric piano. 



I will provide you with the following:

-  High quality and innovative remote recording session on drums, keyboard/piano, and Acoustic guitar.

- Rhythm guitar i.e. strum chords and chord picking. 

- .WAV OR .AIF Files 

- Acoustic Guitar will be recorded with 2 condenser microphones and D.I for the best possible sound. 



Feel free to place your order now and let's work together. 

Reviews


:

Did what I needed and then some!

:

Will definitely be using again for future projects, every aspect perfect.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment