>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Be Your Human Edrummer











About:

I can easily improvise, or perform notated parts, or create unique grooves especially for your track.



I will record a live played - natural dynamic feeling drum track with my Roland V-Drums and provide you with:

 



  1. A master audio file of the track mixed & mastered in HQ (check my demo video for reference).
  2. Individual audio files of the track in case you wanna mix it yourself.
  3. The midi file of the track in case you want to edit the parts or use your own drumkit sounds. 




  • For the audio files i will use the drumkit sound style you prefer (Pop, Rock, RnB, Electronic, Custom etc)


  • If you prefer a more strict time fit for the track (especially for electronic projects) I may quantize the midi track so you can easily use it in different tempo settings or projects




Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment