>

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Record Unique And Custom Drum Loops And Tracks











About:

Quality drums and percussion are the backbone of almost all music. Don't be satisfied with out of the box generic loops. Your music deserves a percussion section made specifically to enhance your work!

Note: I do NOT sell pre-made loops. All stems are fully custom and made to order using drums and percussion that are specifically selected to enhance and underline the mood and message of your song, drop, jingle, podcast, or video. I can do almost any style, tempo, and time signature. Please watch the video attached to this gig for more info and samples of just a few of the original drum parts I've written and recorded.

Packages include options from simple 4 bar loops all the way up to complex compositions. Custom orders are always welcome! Need to add melodic instrumentation? See my other gigs or contact me for a custom quote.

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss the specifics.

Thanks for your consideration!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't think it gets any better than this! Worth every red cent And More. Try her. You'll be glad you did. I am.

:

Thank you so much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment