>

Monday, February 24, 2020

Record Professional Electric Guitar For Your Work











About:

About:

I am a music producer and musician in Hong Kong. I will record professional and high quality guitar tracks for your songs. My specialty includes (but not limited to) blues, rock and fusion.



Premium Tier:

NO ONE can produce unique, custom guitar arrangements in 2 to 3 day, let alone without constant communication with the actual producer, YOU.



If you purchase this tier, I will consider myself a partner of your project. I will take time to communicate with you and arrange something that is unique to your song and adhering to its theme. I will send rough ideas and demos to you before the final product to make sure you like the sound and touch of my playing. If you want to have some organic guitar playing in your song instead of that stale "session guitarist" sound, this is what you want.



Gears:

  • Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
  • Fender SSS Stratocaster MIJ
  • Fender Carbonita Telecaster MIM
  • Rickenbacker Guitar
  • Fender Blues Deluxe MIA
  • Victory V40 amp head w/ Ibanez TSA212 cab
  • Taylor 614ce acoustic
  • AMT PANGAEA CP100
  • And more...


Please also look at my FAQ or contact me for specifics. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Super Bassist, super guitarist, Logen is the super hero for your music project ! =) Perfect, thank you again

:

Logen is a great musician, very professional and fast. I recommend for your projects! =) Perfect!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment