>

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create The Best Drum Track For You At A Minimum Price











About:

I am a drummer with 11 years of experience playing drums, I have worked with different musical genres and work with music production, it will be a pleasure for me to work on your song and make it sound the best I can wih m electronic drum set.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He had studio trouble and was late so he gave me a free drum track. Miguel always knows what I need and I've given him multiple genres to drum to.

Seller's Response:

an excellent and reliable client

:

I had two previous sellers bail out on me because of a very complicated drum track. Miguel delivered on the first try with no rework needed. I'm going to outsource most drum needs to him from now on. Great experience.

:

excellent buyer, would go back to work with him without hesitation

:


No comments:

Post a Comment